Best 3 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
[Reviews & Buying Guide] (2020)
Electric Rechargeable Toothbrushes have become one of the core elements in improving oral health and removing the plague. We all are aware that brushing teeth is the first and most crucial step which we do after waking up. There is a constant debate around the market regarding the comparison between manual toothbrushes and electric rechargeable toothbrushes. However, electric rechargeable toothbrushes are preferred in the market because of the vibration techniques and comfortable bristle design. There are various advantages of using an electric rechargeable toothbrush for better oral care and prevention. One of the major benefits of using an electric toothbrush is a vibration technique that allows you to clean the micro spaces inside your mouth while ensuring a comfortable brushing experience.
There are various electric rechargeable toothbrushes available in the market, which helps in improving brushing habits. The top-rated electric toothbrushes in the market are:
Oral B is one of the most renowned brands in the world of oral and dental hygiene. One of the popular electric toothbrushes of the company is the Pro 600 Cross Action. The electric toothbrush is equipped with a 3D design that removes the plague through vibration and dynamic movement for a multi-dimensional cleaning. One of the key features of the Oral B 600 Pro Cross Action is the removable brush head, which offers multiple cleaning modes like cross action, floss, and many more.
- Oral B Pro 600 Cross Action electric toothbrush comes with 1AA Battery, which lasts up to 5 days on a single charge.
- The electric toothbrush comes with a built-in timer of 2 minutes, which is recommended as the best and suitable time for brushing teeth by dental experts around the world.
- It also comes with 2 years of warranty.
- There are no major cons of the Oral B Pro 600 Cross Action electric toothbrush. However, the battery of the electric toothbrush discharges quickly with regular use. Although the subpar battery might be the only con in this device, the other positives like built-in timer and super cleaning technology make it worth your buck.
Philips has also been offering various electric rechargeable toothbrushes for better oral health and prevention. The Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 electric toothbrush is known for densely packed, high-quality bristles that remove 3x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The electric toothbrush also comes with Philips advanced sonic technology, which breaks the plague and sweeps it away for a multi-dimensional cleaning.
- Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 electric toothbrush is equipped with 2AA batteries, which lasts up to 10 days on a single charge.
- The electric toothbrush also comes with an easy start feature, which allows you to adjust the power of the toothbrush for a better understanding of the device.
- Though the price tag of Philips Sonicare HX3214/01 Electric Toothbrush seems a little steep, the overall experience of the electric toothbrush will be definitely worth the cost.
Oral B has adopted an innovative approach with the kid’s electric rechargeable toothbrush to make brushing a fun time for kids. Oral B Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is equipped with 2D action, cleans the micro ends, and obliterates the plague. The bristles of the device are extra soft for gentle and safe cleaning without any trouble to gums and teeth. The electric toothbrush lasts up to 7 days on a single charge, and it also comes with a one-minute magical music timer to keep your kids entertained in the entire process of cleaning.
- The Oral B Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush comes with a replaceable head for proper cleaning and hygienic oral experience.
- To keep the kids engaged, the electric toothbrush also comes with Disney Magic Timer App, which shows various Disney characters.
- The Oral B Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is not equipped with any cover or cap, which might give some hygiene issues. Also, this electric toothbrush does not have any charging indicator.