Best Air Purifier in India[Reviews & Buying Guide 2020]
Clean air has become the prime need of the world. The quality of air in India has been degrading at an alarming rate. Generally, when we talk about air pollution, we think that outdoor air quality is bad whereas indoor air is good for our lives. However, indoor air sometimes slowly acts as a slow poison. To get fresh air and disease-free life, the need for air purifiers increases. The concept of air purifiers is very basic. In simple terms, air purifiers improve the indoor air quality by removing the harmful containments from the air.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 is one of the most famous and demanding air purifier machines by the company. The machine is equipped with true HEPA filters for eliminating 99% of small fine particles. The air purifier machine has a 360-degree multi-dimensional approach for proper cleaning and sanitization. Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 also comes with a smart connectivity option via the Mi Home app. The app will inform you about the air quality of the room. Not only this, it will tell you of the correct time when the filter of the machine needs to be changed.
- True HEPA Filter: Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 comes with the right HEPA filters for eliminating 99% of small fine particles that are up to 0.3 microns in size.
- Smart App Connectivity: The air purifier machine comes with a connectivity option via Mi Home app, allowing you to adjust machine fans, check air quality, and many more.
- Innovative Design: Xiaomi has designed the Mi Air Purifier 3 to offer consistent and enhanced airflow in your home.
- Little Noisy: Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 flurries a little bit, resulting in some amount of noise
- Absence of Remote Controller: Since the company has offered a smart connectivity option, there is no remote controller available with the Mi Air Purifier 3
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 is one of the best and all-rounder deals in the air purifier segment.
Philips is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to air purifier machines. The Philips 2000 series air purifiers offer superior performance with VitaShield & Aerasense IPS. Philips AC2887/20 comes with three fan steps, including turbo mode. Not only this, but the air purifier machine comes with the Healthy Air Protect feature, which informs about the filter change.
- Child Lock: This air purifier machine comes with a child lock system to ensure the complete safety of kids and toddlers in the house.
- Lower noise: The machine produces 20.5 dB noise that is lower than other series of air purifier models by the company.
- Pricey Product: The price of the Philips AC2887/20 seem a little high for its specifications.
Philips Air purifier is one of the best options if you are looking for high-quality pure air for your home.
Dyson makes some of the best and premium air purifiers. Dyson TP04 is one of the most lucrative offerings in the segment. The machine is equipped with 360-degree sealed HEPA and carbon filters that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens. The machine also comes with an intelligent report that automatically detects air quality and reports it via the Dyson Link app.
- Low Maintenance: Dyson TPO4 air purifier comes with quick and easily changeable filters for comfortable and hassle-free replacement.
- Smart Connectivity Options: The air purifier machine comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options for comfortable working.
- Little Pricey Product: Dyson TP04 Cool Air Purifier is priced towards the higher segment. However, the features and benefits of the product make it worth the cost.
Dyson TP04 air purifier is one of the best values for cost in the higher range of air purifiers.